The Career Center provides all Illinois students collaborative and innovative programs, services, and resources focused on career and professional development that educates and empowers them to become thriving professionals in the global community.
The Career Center is committed to:
- Excellence, Integrity and Professional Ethics
- Career and Professional Development
- Empowering and Engaging Students
- Experiential, Transformative, and Life-long Learning
- Connecting Education and Careers
- Welcoming, Open, and Inclusive Environment
- Collaboration and Innovation
- Evidence-based Practice
- Service and Contribution to Community
2015-2020 Strategic Plan
Our Strategic Plan highlights our efforts to help students identify professional goals, pursue meaningful experiential learning and transition to post-graduation success. The Career Center emphasizes collaboration with external constituents, partnering with campus stakeholders, and informing career practices with research and assessment.
The Career Center staff is here to help you!
Partnership with Career Services Offices
The Career Center serves all students. In addition career services staff in many colleges and departments serve students enrolled in their programs and majors. This network of Career Services offices actively collaborates to provide the best possible services to all University of Illinois students.