Date: March 18, 2014
Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location: Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
Sponsor: The Career Center
Contact: Lillian Nguyen, email@example.com
The All-Campus Career Fair can connect you with top-notch talent at just the right time! Whether you are seeking to fill a newly opened position, have decided to hire a summer intern or have not reached your hiring target, consider participating in this job fair. Career services offices all across campus have come together to provide you a venue to reach students from all majors at all levels of education (undergrad, graduate, PhD, post doc). This event is open to 40,000+ Illinois students. The All-Campus Career Fair will bring together students from more than 150 majors who have rich diversity, exceptional skills, and a breadth of experiences.
The standard registration fee includes one career fair booth space (8’ x 5’), electricity, wireless internet, lunch for two (2) recruiters, and parking in lot E-14 with shuttle service to the ARC.
The sponsor package fee includes all of the standard registration items, as well as the following benefits: prime booth location at the fair (2 booths), two reserved parking spaces right next to the ARC, lunch for up to eight (8) recruiters, the opportunity to participate in pre-career fair workshops, and recognition of your support on the website and marketing materials.
• Sponsor Fee - $1,500
• Corporate Fees – Early Bird: $350; Regular: $400, Late: $450
• Companies with LESS than 25 employees - Early Bird: $100; Regular: $175; Late: $250
• Non-profit and Government Fees – Early Bird: $100; Regular: $175; Late: $250
• Additional Booth Space - $350
• Additional Reps - $15/person (up to 4 reps per booth)
Register online by using your I-Link account.
1) Login at https://i-link-illinois-csm.symplicity.com/events
2) Click on “Participant Registration” for the All-Campus Career Fair
3) Complete the online registration form.
If you already have an I-Link account, please enter your email address and password to register under “Past Participants”. If you do not have an I-Link account or have not registered for a past Career Fair, please “Proceed to Registration Form” under “New Participants”.