How to Schedule
- Current students can schedule one mock interview per semester. Be sure to make the most of your appointment!
- You can also schedule a 30-minute Career Coaching appointment as many times as you need throughout the semester to discuss interviewing.
- Schedule Mock Interviews online by clicking orange link above
- Upload your resume and supporting documents into the scheduler
- Failure to cancel your appointment 24 hours prior to your scheduled time can result in loosing mock interview privileges
What to Expect
- A simulated 30 minute interview
- Customized questions based on information you provide
- 30 minutes of feedback reviewing strengths and areas to improve
- A recording of your interview
- Helpful handouts
What to Bring
- Flash Drive: 2GB or larger, for saving a recording of your interview
- Professional Attitude: Treat your Mock Interview as though it is the real thing (dress professionally, prepare, arrive early)
How to Prepare
Read through the Ace Your Interview section of our website to learn about preparing for interviews
Consider attending an upcoming Acing Your Interview workshop to learn about preparing for interviews. Click on the Upcoming Events link at the bottom of this page to see when the next one is offered
Note: Please cancel any mock interview you cannot attend at least 24 hours in advance in order to ensure access for other students.